There are three types of videos in AlfredCamera: Motion Events and Moments. This article will show you:
- Where to find Motion Events (auto-recorded videos)
- Where to find Moments (manually saved videos or videos recorded from Live)
- Where to find Continuous Recording Playback (loop recording)
Event Book (Auto-recorded Motion Events)
Motion Events are automatically-recorded videos triggered by Motion Detection.
- Tap the Event Book
- Select an Event Group
- Tap the Event video you want to view
Moments (Manually saved videos or videos recorded from Live))
- Tap the overall Settings
- Tap Moments
- Tap the Moment video you want to view
Where to find Continuous Recording Playback (loop recording)
Playback is an 8-hour recording loop video from Continuous Recording. It is stored on your Camera device and can be viewed from your Viewer device by tapping the Playback button in Live view.
- Make sure your Camera device is online, and Continuous Recording is already turned on
- Tap the camera’s thumbnail on your Viewer device
- Tap the playback button in the bottom left corner
- Tap and drag the timeline to view recorded footage from a specific time. The red bars will show you when motions were captured.
You may also pinch or zoom in to change the scale on the timeline
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.