We are sorry to see you leave, but if you would like to cancel Alfred Premium, please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription. Click one of the following three links according to where you subscribed:
- Play Store (subscribed via Android)
- App Store (subscribed via iPhone/iPad)
- PayPal (subscribed via Alfred WebViewer and AlfredCam)
- Subscriptions renew automatically unless you unsubscribe. Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- After canceling the subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you have subscribed to Premium via Google Play Store, you may also manage your subscription in More tab > [your name] on your Android device.
Play Store (subscribed via Android devices)
You can either follow Google's self-help flow or
- Open the Google Play Store on your device 📱
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Payments & subscriptions
- Select AlfredCamera
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Confirm the cancellation
App Store (subscribed via iOS devices)
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device 📱
- Tap your name at the top
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Alfred Premium
- Tap Cancel Subscription
PayPal (subscribed via Alfred WebViewer and AlfredCam)
- Go to the PayPal account settings page
- Tap Payments
- Tap Manage pre-approved payments
- Tap Cancel or Cancel automatic billing
⚠️ Note: If you used guest checkout to subscribe to Alfred Premium, please get in touch with AlfredCamera support via the in-app "Contact Us" channel to cancel your subscription.
- How do I switch platforms for my subscription?
- What payment methods does Alfred support?
- How do I delete my Alfred account?
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.