If WebViewer continuously asks you to reconnect, check:
- The date/time of your PC. Make sure they are set correctly
- Open Alfred Webviewer in Incognito Mode to see if it works
If the issue persists, try to following troubleshooting methods:
- Clear SSL state and try again.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Open proxy settings
- Click Clear SSL state
- Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
- Replace Current DNS Servers with Google DNS Servers
- Modify Network and Sharing Settings
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.