Since there is no limit to the number of devices you can add to your account, we suggest regularly reviewing the listed devices and removing any that you don't recognize or no longer use. You can easily view and remove all devices connected to your Alfred account through Google or Apple.
Manage device activity via Google
- Go to your Google Account
- On the left navigation panel, select Security
- On the Recent security events panel, select Review security event
- Check for any suspicious activities. If you find any devices that didn't come from you, select Don’t recognize a device? Then, follow the steps on the screen to help secure your account.
Manage device activity via Apple
On your iOS devices:
- Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down
- Tap any device name to view more detailed information
- Check for any unrecognized devices. If you find any devices that didn't come from you, tap the device, then tap Remove from Account
Ensuring the privacy of your account is our utmost priority. If you observe any unfamiliar activities on your Alfred account, we have provided some suggestions below to help you enhance the security of your account.
Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.