As a Premium user, you can now enhance your live viewing experience by allowing up to 3 viewers to watch live streams from the same camera simultaneously. This feature provides a seamless monitoring experience, enabling multiple people to monitor real-time events, coordinate responses, or share the viewing experience without interruptions. In this article, we address common questions related to this capability.
- How to access this feature?
- Can I see how many viewers are currently watching live on my camera?
- What are the minimum requirements to use this feature?
How to access this feature?
By upgrading to Alfred Premium, users can allow up to 3 viewers to watch live streams simultaneously. To access the feature, you need to meet the following requirements:
- The feature is for Premium users only You must be under an active Alfred Premium Subscription. For more information about Alfred's premium package, please see here.
- The app version on both Viewer and Camera devices must be later than 2023.9.0 or later.
- If you are an AlfredCam user, it is required that your AlfredCam runs on firmware version 1.5.1 or later.
Can I see how many viewers are currently watching live on my camera?
Yes, you can see the number of viewers currently accessing your live stream through a numerical indicator at the top of your camera view.
Only one viewer is currently watching live feeds at the moment, the numerical indicator will show as 1/3 at the top of your camera view.
No viewer is watching live feeds at the moment, the numerical indicator will show as 0/3 at the top of your camera thumbnail.
What are the minimum requirements to use this feature?
This feature requires both Viewer and Camera devices to run on a minimum of iOS 11 and Android 7, with the AlfredCamera app version 2023.9.0 or above.
Note: The following list contains the devices which are currently NOT compatible for this feature:
Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.