Alfred's performance depends on multiple factors.
Due to privacy reasons, we’re unable to remotely jumpstart your device or wake up the Camera for you.
However, we’ve put together some suggestions so you would be able to ensure a more stable home security system with us, please try the following settings on your Camera devices.
- Keep Alfred running on the screen to prevent the app from entering sleep mode. (i.e. Do not press the back, home and power button)
- Disable battery optimization to avoid network restriction (Android only)
- Connect to a stable internet network & power source
- Enable Guided Access to reduce app crashes (iOS only)
- Enable extra settings if you are using Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO or ASUS phones
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.