Navigating through the pairing process of AlfredCam can sometimes pose challenges. If you're having trouble pairing the AlfredCam, you may refer to the LED status light as an indicator of your current situation.
The following paragraph will help you find more information and further pair up your AlfredCam:
If the Status LED is slowly blinking Green 🟢, but you're unable to scan the QR code successfully, please check the suggestions below:
⚠️ AlfredCam only works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, please make sure you choose a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi while pairing.
- Make sure to peel off the plastic sticker on your lens before you start to pair the device
- Make sure to use the cable and power adaptor that came with your original package
- Avoid pairing the device under direct lighting or intense surrounding light source
- Avoid reflection on your mobile screen by scanning the QR code from different angles and distance
- Adjust the brightness of the screen of your Viewer device and scan the QR code within 10 minutes
If you hear the following voice command and you see the Status LED fast blinking RED 🔴 and GREEN 🟢, please reset your camera with a paper clip or a pen, pushing the reset button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep, then follow the troubleshooting tips to pair the AlfredCam again.
|Error code||Voice command||Troubleshoot|
|301||Incorrect Wi-Fi type or Wi-Fi name||
Please select or enter the name of a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network
|302||Unable to access Wi-Fi||
Check if there are any settings blocking Alfred, such as the firewall or MAC address filters
|303||Incorrect Wi-Fi password||
Make sure you entered the correct password
|304||Unstable Wi-Fi signal||
Please bring your camera closer to the router for a better connection
|305||QR code expired||
Make sure to scan the QR Code within 10 minutes
⚠️Note: The error code and voice command only apply to Firmware version 1.5.0 and above, if your AlfredCam operates in a version lower than 1.5.0 and you're having trouble, please contact us via the in-app channel.