If you encounter difficulties starting a live session or experiencing incomplete video loading in your camera list, you may come across error codes 7001 or 7008, which indicate connectivity issues:
- 7001: Unable to start Live stream. Please check your network status and try again.
- This indicates that the connection between your Viewer and Camera device is not stable.
- 7008: This Viewer device is offline. Please check your network status.
- This suggests the connection issue is on your Viewer device.
Here are a few ways to check the stability of your network and give you better Live streaming results:
- 🎬 Restart a Live session later
- 📱 Connect the Viewer device to another network
- 🌐 Disable any VPN or anti-virus service on your phone
- 📶 Check the internet connection on your Viewer and Camera device
- 🔄 Relaunch Alfred from the Camera device
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.