Detection Schedule is an Alfred Premium feature that allows you to turn on and off Activity Detection at your desired time on weekdays or over the weekend.
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
- I've successfully set up the schedule. Why doesn't it work?
- I've subscribed to Alfred Premium. Why doesn't it work?
- Why I can't find this feature on my devices and WebViewer?
I've successfully set up the schedule. Why doesn't it work?
- Make sure the changes have been saved successfully
- Check your Camera’s connection
If your Camera was offline when you tried to schedule Motion Detection, the setting will not be applied.
- Check the date/time setting
If the date/time was changed on your device after you've set up Detection Schedule, the feature will not work. Set up the schedule again to fix this issue.
If you have an iOS Camera, make sure Alfred's notifications are on so that Motion Detection Schedule is not interfered.
- Go to System Settings
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on Alfred
- Switch on "Allow Notifications"
I have subscribed to Alfred Premium. Why can't I use the feature?
- Make sure you're using the email account you were signed into at the time of purchase (Not necessarily your Google ID or Apple ID)
- Make sure all devices have been updated to the latest version:
- Relaunch or log into Alfred again.
Why I can't find this feature on my devices and WebViewer?
Motion Detection Schedule is currently only available on Android version 3.14.02+ and iOS 1.12.0+. This feature is not supported on the WebViewer.
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.