While you can add as many Camera devices as you'd like in one account, only one smartphone/tablet Viewer device can access the live feeds at a time. If more than two Viewer devices try to access the Live feeds simultaneously for the same Camera device, only one Viewer device will be allowed to access. Viewers may receive error codes 1016, 1018, or 1019, as explained below, depending on your Viewer Priority settings.
In this article, you'll find:
Error codes for Camera access issues
- 1016 or 1018: The live stream is currently being viewed by another user. Please try again later.
- 1019: Disconnected due to maximum viewer limit reached. Please try again later.
Troubleshooting tips for Camera access issues
To resolve the issue of concurrent viewing:
- Restart a Live session later
- Make sure no other viewers are in the Live feeds
- Relaunch the app on the Camera device
For Android users, you can set up Viewer Priority that fits different scenarios.
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.