If you can’t hear the audio in Live feeds or videos, please ensure that you’ve already done the following:
- Turn up the volume on your Viewer device
- Turn on the microphone on your Camera device
- Unmute your Camera device from your Viewer device
- Grant Alfred permission to your Camera's microphone
Turn up the volume on your Viewer device
Simply turn up the volume on your devices with the volume buttons.
Source: Verizon Wireless
Turn on the microphone on your Camera device
Please make sure you not only grant microphone access to Alfred but also make sure that your microphone is actually on in your camera's setting!
Unmute your Camera device from your Viewer device
- Select the Camera device you want to access
- Tap on the speaker icon during a live session to unmute
Grant Alfred permission to your Camera's microphone
⚠️ Note: If you’re seeing "Permission(s) needed to keep AlfredCamera working properly” on your Camera device, please follow the steps below:
📱 For Android devices
- Go to system setting
- Tap Apps
- Tap AlfredCamera
- Tap Permissions
- Tap Microphone
- Choose "Allow only while using the app"
📱 For iOS devices
- Tap on Settings
- Swipe down to find all apps
- Tap on AlfredCamera
- Switch on the Microphone toggle
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.