Two-Way Talk is an Alfred feature that works like a walkie-talkie. With two-way talk, the viewer device can hear what is happening from the camera side and vise versa.
How do I use Two-Way Talk?
To make sure your Viewer and Camera devices can communicate with each other successfully, here are some steps you need to take to use Two-Way Talk:
On the Viewer device side:
- Select the Camera device you want to speak to
- Make sure the audio is turned on
- Long press on the microphone icon to speak
- Release the button when you're done
On the Camera device side:
- Make sure Alfred has access to the Camera device's microphone
- Go to Camera Settings
- Make sure the "Audio" toggle is switched on
- Speak to the Viewer device when the Viewer is not using Two-Way Talk
⚠️Note: When the Viewer device is speaking to the Camera device, the Viewer device will not be able to hear audios from the Camera device.
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.