Live streaming is one of Alfred's key features. It allows you to keep an eye on your home, pets, babies, or other loved ones through your Camera devices in real-time. In order to use live, both the Viewer and Camera devices must have stable internet connections.
While you can add as many Camera devices to the same email account, you can only watch the Live session of one Camera device on one smartphone/tablet Viewer device at a time. If you'd like to watch multiple live feeds simultaneously, please use Alfred's WebViewer on your PC.
In this article you'll learn:
- How to watch live
- What the different buttons in live do
- How to use WebViewer to view multiple live feed simultaneously
How do I watch live?
- Click on a Camera device's cell to start watching live
- To listen to live audio, click on the bell button in the up-right corner
⚠️Note: A Camera device's live feed can only be viewed by one Viewer device at a time.
What do the different buttons in live do?
The main features in Live are:
- Two-Way Talk
- Manually record (Moments)
- Mute sound
- Rotate image
- Switch to front/back lens
- Low-Light Filter
How do I use WebViewer to view multiple live feeds simultaneously?
If you want to watch live feeds from multiple Camera devices at the same time, use Alfred's WebViewer on Chrome or Safari and launch Live feeds in different tabs:
- Go to http://alfred.computer/
- Log in with your email
- Click on another Camera and launch it in a new tab
- Put the tabs side by side
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.