Low-Light Filter increases the contrast, reduces the color, and emphasizes the outline of objects so you can capture the shapes and outlines of objects in low light conditions. With that said, since Alfred doesn't add any additional hardware to your devices, you may run into unclear or overexposed situations.
To try to make Low-Light Filter clearer:
- Put the Camera device somewhere brighter
- Add an external light source next to your device
To avoid and eliminate overexposure issues:
- Adjust the low-light exposure
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Switch between the front and back lens to make sure the lenses work
- Restart your device to eliminate hardware issues
🙋 Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app.